Sunday, June 23, 2013

Instagrammy lovely.

While I was finishing out the school year with the home kids, my oldest dear was finishing her junior year with a couple of weeks in England and Scotland.
And while I was happy for her to be trekking about...thanks to some wonderful Instagram photos, I was also a bit jealous.
Because while I was doing mom stuff, I would periodically get Anna updates full of instagrammy loveliness of adventure girl perched in cute boots on craggy rocks amongst the heather and splendor.
 
 Here too.
Thank you dear Druids for this.
 And while prehistoric burial grounds are very cool and dramatic, even more magical to me was this photo.
PONIES!
I love this photo so much.
I think that the only thing that would make it better would be if Anna in cute boots managed to include herself it it.

No comments:

Post a Comment