Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pink Suit.


Rosie is in love with this outfit.

She calls it her Pink Suit and is sure that she looks fabulous in it.
She says..."it's pink and sparkly and very beautiful."
What's not to love?
She is so sure of just how damn good she looks, that shortly after she put it on that she decided that she should never ever again wear anything else. 
 Her feelings for her fabulous pink suit are so strong that I think I might need to be on the lookout for larger sizes of her beloved pink leotard.
Will she wear it to college?
I don't know for sure, but I thought it would be a good idea to photo document her favorite fashion piece while it lasted, so for fun, I took a daily photo of my- caught in a fashion rut- daughter last week.
Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I want an outfit like that! I love how the accessories change by the day- it's like one of those magazine spreads where you can wear the same outfit '7 ways!'

    ReplyDelete