Monday, April 11, 2011

When you tinkle on your sparkle...

                          


We have a new family law that when you tinkle on your sparkly shoes it's time to officially retire them... no matter how adored they may be. 
Once kid pee and faux leather meet, there is really no way to get that freshness back in spite of Rosie's plan to "just put 'em in the washin' machine." While I had planned to save her first pair of little sparklies for posterity, I thought it would be less smelly to remember them photographically.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor sparkle shoes!!! :( Looks like she needs the next size up! My R and E are also in love with their sparkle shoes and want to wear them all the time. And I can't blame them-- I would, too. In fact, I just bought a pair of TOMS that are gold sparkle. So, yeah, now my girls and I match!!

    BTW, Rosie is darling! Loved seeing her at the dinner... You, too!!

    ReplyDelete