Monday, March 30, 2009

"I hate spiders rats, rain... and sprouts."


"I love laughing, going out with my friends, telling jokes, movies, plays and creating things."

This was a part of the note that we received from our French exchange student who arrives this afternoon. I am worried because there are times of stress in our household that I fear might send her running back to France. I am, of course, thinking of the 7:30-8:00am time slot where I use whatever method I can of trying to move the kids out the door and to school. Sometimes it works ok, other mornings I feel like the evil general barking hostile orders... kids always on the brink of mutiny. I have told them that we have to get it together and be civil in the mornings for the sake of our relationship with the good people of France. They have made no promises.

I hope that Madamosielle A. is feeling strong enough to endure the occasional insanity of our home.

Viva la France!

No comments:

Post a Comment